Agricultural Products and Services
We offer a variety of chequing and savings account packages to our members. For information on our account packages and service fees, please see our brochure:
Saving for the long-term or just a few months? We offer a variety of term deposit products to suit your needs.
The AgriInvest program helps you manage small income declines and mitigate risk for your agricultural operation. Annually, you can make a deposit that is then matched by the federal and provincial governments. For more information visit the AgriInvest website: www.agr.gc.ca/agriinvest
Looking to purchase land, upgrade your machinery, or secure an operating line of credit? Landis Credit Union offers a variety of options for your farm including mortgages, equipment loans, lines of credit, and CALA loans. All of our loans can be paid off early without penalty. Make an appointment with our loan officer to see how we can help you today.
We also offer life, critical illness, and disability insurance through The CUMIS Group, for added protection on your loans. For more information on this insurance, visit their website: www.cumis.com
Considering leasing your equipment instead of purchasing? The Credit Union has partnered with Calidon Equipment Leasing to offer leases for a variety of equipment. For more information, contact the Credit Union or visit Calidon’s website: www.calidon.ca
You can send and receive money by email or text from other financial institutions. To get started login to MemberDirect and click on the Transfers tab. Then click on Send Interac e-Transfer. The first time you send an e-Transfer you will need to set up your profile and the recipient you are sending to. Click on one of the following links to view our Sending an e-Transfer Guide, Accepting an e-Transfer Guide, or e-Transfer pamphlet.
MemberDirect and Mobile Web
Pay bills, transfer between your accounts, or make your loan payment. MemberDirect provides you with access to your accounts from the comfort of your home. Contact the credit union to sign up, then click on the link at the top of this page to sign in. On the go? Mobile Web offers the same function as MemberDirect, optimized to your smart phone.
MemberDirect How to Guides
Click on one of the links below for a step by step guide on MemberDirect.
- Adding a Bill Payee
- Paying Personal Income Tax
- Sending a Scheduled Transfer
- Setting up Mobile Banking
- Text Banking
- Member Card Provides you with instant access to funds at participating merchants and ATMs.
- GLOBAL PAYMENT Mastercard The GLOBAL PAYMENT Mastercard card offers you the convenience, flexibility and worldwide global acceptance of a traditional Mastercard credit card. GLOBAL PAYMENT Mastercard can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted including shopping online and accessing cash at an ATM. But, unlike the traditional Mastercard credit card, the funds are automatically moved from your credit union account to pay off the balance after the transaction is completed. GLOBAL PAYMENT Mastercard is a convenient extension of your account and is only available through your credit union.
- Credit Card We offer a variety of Mastercard and Visa options. Click here to learn more. All credit cards offer either a low interest rate or the opportunity to earn Flex Rewards. Flex Rewards can be exchanged for cash back, merchandise, gift cards, or travel.
Need to make a deposit after hours or on the weekend? We offer a night deposit drop box at the front of the building. Deposits to the night deposit will be processed the next business day.
Safety Deposit Boxes
We offer a variety of sizes of safety deposit boxes for an annual fee. To purchase or for more information, contact the Credit Union.